WorkSpace Connect provides in-depth sessions led by experts in IT, Real Estate/Facilities, and HR – Key topics to be covered will include collaboration tools and the spaces where work happens; the policies that let employees work in different ways from different places; and enterprises' need to foster employee engagement in order to ensure the best possible workforce for a competitive future. WorkSpace Connect will attract an audience consisting of IT/communications decision-makers, and their counterparts in areas such as A/V, Facilities, Real Estate, and even HR.
The deadline to submit a proposal to participate in the WorkSpace Connect 2019 conference is May 10, 2019. For questions please contact Eric Krapf at [email protected].
Please note: No marketing/sales presentations are accepted.
EACH OF THOSE TOPICS CAN BE ADDRESSED FROM SEVERAL PERSPECTIVES:
- Technology Focus – How does it work, how is the technology evolving, ripple effects on existing systems, networks, apps, as well as other organizations and elements of the business.
- Business Case – Calculating ROI/TCO, business benefits/costs, impacts on user departments and individual users.
- Case Study: Decision factors leading to projects/deployments, results – planned/unplanned, lessons learned
- Impact on Enterprise Organizations – Decision-making, team building, and skill sets for IT, A/V, Real Estate/Facilities, HR.
- Impact on Organizational Relationships – How does this change the decision-making and/or relationship(s)
WorkSpace Connect is seeking speaking/session proposals on the following topics (among others) for its Conference Program:
- AI/Analytics (impact on collaboration tools, spaces, and policies)
- Audio Conferencing Services/Devices
- Audio/Video Room Systems
- Commercial/Office Design Services
- End Devices for Collaboration (Headsets/Microphones, etc.)
- HR/Human Capital Management
- Meeting Room Facilities
- Mobile/Wireless Technologies for Collaboration
- Office Furniture/Lighting
- Speech Rec/Speech-to-Text/Text-to-Speech/Natural Language Processing
- Systems Integration Services/Consulting/VAR
- Team Collaboration
Closes: May 10, 2019
Proposals will be evaluated in terms of their:
- Importance/relevance to audience.
- Knowledge and experience of the speaker.
The following kinds of proposals are preferred:
- A high-profile executive who can present a compelling vision of the “Future of Work” (no marketing/sales presentations accepted).
- A knowledgeable expert describing an important new technology or product (no marketing/sales presentations accepted).
- Best of all, an executive from an end-user organization describing the evolution of their own collaboration workspaces—what they’re doing, how it’s working and plans for the future—as well as what they would like to see from their suppliers.