People. Places. Technology.
- Human Resources — Leaders who must ensure that advanced workspace strategies and technologies are implemented in ways that attract the highest-quality workforce and address issues of employee satisfaction and privacy
- IT — Decision-makers in enterprise IT, telecom, and networking who need the latest information to ensure the technologies of the future of work integrate with the strategies and requirements being pursued by Real Estate/Facilities and HR leaders within their enterprise
- Real Estate/Facilities — Planners of new and existing workspaces who need to use information technology within those spaces to achieve the highest level of employee collaboration and satisfaction
If you would like to share your insight with the WorkSpace Connect community, contact the editors here.
- Lisa Schmeiser, editor; [email protected]
- Ryan Daily, associate editor; [email protected]
- Dana Casielles, associate editor; [email protected]
- Eric Krapf, publisher; [email protected]
- Maria Nelson, marketing manager; [email protected]