Connecting with Microsoft Teams: Hardware, Software & Analytics for Better Meetings
Employee experience has become a crucial factor in the success of enterprise collaboration implementations. So if you’ve already rolled out Microsoft Teams, how do you ensure that it’s really giving employees the optimal experience?
One way to get started is to join Enterprise Connect on Wednesday, June 9, for a virtual summit, Connecting with Microsoft Teams: Hardware, Software & Analytics for Better Meetings.
Our program will be laser-focused on the employee experience, and what you need to optimize it.
Our keynote speaker, Kevin Kieller, co-founder, enableUC, will provide you with specific information and guidelines to make sure you give your end users the best possible Teams experience. Kevin will discuss:
- The latest features of Microsoft Teams, and what they add to the experience
- Best practices for Teams meetings, including advice on headsets, cameras, and lighting
- Proven approaches for Teams training, communication, and change management
- How to translate usage statistics into meaningful action items for IT administrators and end users
- A quick recap of the newest Teams-certified devices for desks, meeting rooms and more